Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork in Brighton
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course
Would you like to train to become a pilates teacher? Would you like to earn a living by sharing your passion for Pilates?Train to become an accredited Level 3 Teacher with a Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork with Tula Training (the training division of Pilates in Brighton) and you’ll be ready to teach pilates from day one. As a Tula Training student you’ll be on your feet from day one, developing your practical teaching skills as you learn. Whether you are looking for pilates course personal trainers or pilates courses for physiotherapists we fit the bill.
NEXT COURSE STARTS November 2021
You will be qualified to teach Pilates mat work in person and for live online classes. Clients and teachers have embraced this new style of teaching and come to recognise that this platform of teaching will be part of the fitness industry in the future.
Seven days of in person workshops,online live zoom workshops and lectures your course includes teaching practice, and individual tutorials.
Autumn Course Dates 2021
27th and 28th Nov Brighton
4th December 2021 ( online)
29th and 30th January 2022 Brighton
19th and 20th Feb 2022 Brighton
13th March 2022 Brighton
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
Course Cost Options ( Brighton )
The full course is from £1240 which includes the manual and certificate. Payment plans are available.
Option 1) £1240 Payment made in full
Option 2) £1350 3 payments of £450 every 4 weeks
Please note: There will be an additional £35 fee for the practical assessment
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531