Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork Online via Zoom or in Brighton
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course Live Online via zoom from home
Now available as a live online via zoom Pilates Teacher Training Course.
NEXT ONLINE LIVE COURSE STARTS July 11th 2020
This redesigned course will enable you to make the most out of learning from home. You will be qualified to teach Pilates mat work in person but also for live online classes. Clients and teachers have embraced this new style of teaching and come to recognise that this platform of teaching will be part of the fitness industry in the future.
” Learning and teaching Pilates mat work live online has exceeded all my expectations. You really have to work hard on your cues and instructions which I feel has made me a better teacher”
As well as online live zoom workshops and lectures your course includes teaching practice, free access to Pilates live online zoom classes and individual tutorials.
Summer Online Live Course Dates
11th and 12th July 2020 10am-1pm
25th and 26th July 2020 10am-1pm
8th and 9th August 2020 10am – 1pm
12th and 13th September 2020 10am – 1pm
2nd August 10am Online Anatomy Exam
23rd August 10am Online Principles Exam
Practical Assessment date: TBC
Autumn Course Dates in Brighton
26th and 27th September 2020
17th and 18th October 2020
14th and 15th November 2020
Assessment date: 12th December 2020
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
Course Cost Options ( Saltdean – Brighton )
The full course is from £890 which includes the manual and certificate. Payment plans are available.
Option 1) £890 Payment made in full ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Full payment )
Option 2) £930 3 payments of £310 every 6 weeks ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Deposit )
Option 3) £960 6 monthly payments of £160 ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / 1st Payment )
Please note: There will be an additional £35 fee for the practical assessment ( Click Here )
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531