Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork Online via Zoom or in Brighton
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course Live Online via zoom from home
Would you like to train to become a pilates teacher? Would you like to earn a living by sharing your passion for Pilates?Train to become an accredited Level 3 Teacher with a Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork with Tula Training (the training division of Pilates in Brighton) and you’ll be ready to teach pilates from day one. As a Tula Training student you’ll be on your feet from day one, developing your practical teaching skills as you learn. Whether you are looking for pilates courses for personal trainers or pilates courses for physiotherapists we fit the bill.
NEXT COURSE STARTS April 2021
This redesigned course will enable you to make the most out of learning from home. You will be qualified to teach Pilates mat work in person but also for live online classes. Clients and teachers have embraced this new style of teaching and come to recognise that this platform of teaching will be part of the fitness industry in the future.
In addition to online zoom workshops there will be a workshops in real life on posture assessment and teaching practice.
” Learning and teaching Pilates mat work live online has exceeded all my expectations. You really have to work hard on your cues and instructions which I feel has made me a better teacher”
As well as online live zoom workshops and lectures your course includes teaching practice, and individual tutorials.
**** In the event of a lockdown Active IQ have approved that this course can continue online and the practical assessment can be filmed from home.
Spring Course Dates 2021
24th and 25th April 2021 ( online)
22nd and 23rd May 2021
12th and 13th June 2021
26th and 27th Junel 2021
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
Course Cost Options ( Saltdean – Brighton )
The full course is from £980 which includes the manual and certificate. Payment plans are available.
Option 1) £980 Payment made in full
Option 2) £1170 3 payments of £390 every 4 weeks
Please note: There will be an additional £35 fee for the practical assessment
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531