Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork in London
Pilates Matwork Instructor Course in London 2020
Would you like to train to become a pilates teacher?
Would you like to earn a living by sharing your passion for Pilates?
Train to become an accredited Level 3 Teacher with a Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork with Tula Training (the training division of Pilates in Brighton) and you’ll be ready to teach pilates from day one.
As a Tula Training student you’ll be on your feet from day one, developing your practical teaching skills as you learn. Whether you are looking for pilates courses for personal trainers or pilates courses for physiotherapists we fit the bill.
NEXT COURSE STARTS 1st February 2020
London Venue & Dates
2020 – Winter Course Dates
1st and 2nd February 2020
29th February and 1st March 2020
21st and 22nd March 2020
Assessment Date: 25th April 2020
Grove Neighbourhood Centre,
7 Bradmore Park Road,
Hammersmith W6 ODT
Assessment will be a combination of multiple choice question paper, worksheets, class plans and an observed teaching session.
Carolyn Bailey – Click here to read more about Carolyn
London Course Cost Options
The full course is from £995 which includes the manual and certificate. Payment plans are available.
Option 1) £995 Payment made in full ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Full payment )
Option 2) £1041 3 payments of £347 every 6 weeks ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / Deposit )
Option 3) £1080 6 monthly payments of £180 ( Click here and select Pilates Matwork Level 3 / 1st Payment )
Please note: There will be an additional £45 fee for the practical assessment payable when you book your assessment day. ( Click here )
You’ll gain the confidence and ability to be able to transition directly into rewarding and sustainable work immediately after certification.
The Tula Training Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork runs for 8 days spread over weekends, and includes:
- The principles of Pilates Matwork
- How to plan and programme Pilates Matwork classes
- Instructing Pilates Matwork classes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- How to form effective working relationships with clients and provide ongoing customer service
- Understanding health and safety in a fitness environment. How to control risks, safeguard children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding the effects of exercise on the body and contradictions.
- Screening clients and identifying goals
Qualification & Accreditation
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork (QCF)
- Accredited by governing body Active IQ
- Provides access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3 – the recognised UK national standard.
As a Tula Training student we recommend that you satisfy the following requirements:
- An authentic interest in Pilates and some experience of taking Pilates classes
- A degree of physical fitness and body awareness, as this course requires participation in physical exertion.
- Basic skills in communication: discussion, presenting, reading and writing
To find out more about any of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531
To find out more about any
of our training courses
give us a call on 07500 118531