Learner Induction Process
Tula Training Ltd standards of teaching and learning
Tula Training Ltd is committed to providing the highest standards of teaching and learning to enable all learners to broaden and deepen their knowledge of their chosen discipline.
In accordance with this commitment, our learner induction process aims to provide the necessary information to facilitate the best and most beneficial learning for course participants.
Prior to enrolment, Tula Training Ltd with provide:
- Information regarding our Pilates Instructor training programmes and services
- Recognition of Priory Learning arrangements
- Entry requirements
- Qualifications possible
- Possible destinations of learners completing the qualifications
- Fees and other charges associated with our courses
- Facilities and support available for learners with a disability
Upon enrolment, Tula Training will provide:
On the first day – an outline of the learner and Centre’s expectations/codes of conduct/learning agreement and service levels agreement.
Copies & explanations of Appeals Policy/Equal Opps/Complaints Policy etc.
- Confirm the identity of learners by means of photo ID
- Provide accurate information about the teaching & learning timetable
- Provide details of the Assessment arrangements for the course
- Provide information as to methods used to record progress
- Provide information on reasonable adjustments and special considerations as per Active IQ’s policy
- Provide a schedule of assignments for each unit at the beginning of the course
- Provide information regarding one-to-one opportunities
- Provide Health & Safety information regarding the venue and arrangements
- Provide details of what is expected for each unit, marking criteria & formal supervision
- Provide information as to additional fees and where they apply
- Establishment of learning styles
- Provide information regarding administration and support services
Tula Training Ltd undertakes to provide excellent academic support and learning resources to course participants. However, success in learning depends critically on the efforts made by learners as outlined in the learner agreement.
Download PDF version : Learner Induction Process – Tula Pilates Instructor Course Brighton